#ShopLocalYPA Winners Announced!
Congratulations to the Winners of our #ShopLocalYPA Campaign, a collaborative project by the City of Prince Albert, the Prince Albert Downtown Business Improvement District (PADBID), the Prince Albert & District Chamber of Commerce and the Prince Albert Regional Economic Alliance (PAREDA).
The winners of the 20 Gift Packages are:
Laura Korody, Marilyn Dewhurst, Brenda Acorn, Cathy Johnston, Bev Amonson, Sandra Gareau, Susan Gibson, Amber Bear, Estelle Hjertaas (2X), Bonnie Wawro, Cathy Koivisto, Leon Middelkamp, Val Whitter, Una Buettner, Tania Seabrook, Kirsty Oslon, Jessie Rudderham, Cheryl Clayton and Dawn Mardell.
These winners may make arrangements to pick up their gift packs from City Hall by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please bring identification to pick up your prizes.
Congratulations to Cathy Johnston, winner of the $250.00 Gift Voucher to be spent with a Chamber of Commerce Member business. Your voucher may be picked up at the Chamber Office. Please call 306-764-6222 to arrange this pickup.
Thank you to all of the people who supported our local businesses this year, and especially thank you to those who took time to submit entries. Please make #ShopLocalYPA a year-round commitment to our business community. Their commitment to bring you excellence in products and services, support our local teams and clubs and charities are what keep our community strong.
Video of the draw may be found on the Chamber YouTube Channel. https://youtu.be/t1jI0-JOiqI
Contest details were as follows:
- Enter Contest with *eligible receipt (Use the form below.)
- Enter Contest with a business review. (Click here)
How does #shoplocalYPA work?
If you are selling:
- Create social media posts on Facebook and Instagram that showcase your shop/product/service;
- Make sure you add the hashtag #ShopLocalYPA to your posts on Facebook and Instagram;
- Let customers know if you offer delivery or in-store/curb-side pick up and any other details you want to communicate!
If you are buying:
- On Social Media (Facebook and Instagram), search #ShopLocalYPA;
- This will create a feed with all the shops/products/services that has been tagged with this particular hashtag.
- Find local gifts and contact the seller to make arrangements!
The #ShopLocalYPA contest!
The Prince Albert and District Chamber of Commerce, City of Prince Albert, Prince Albert Downtown Business Improvement District are sponsoring 21 Prizes in a give away! All you need to do is shop at a local business, take a picture of your receipt, submit it in the form above and you will be entered for a chance to win! (OR, you may also enter by telling us about a great local customer service experience you have had.)
- One winner will be receiving a gift card for $250 from the Chamber of Commerce in a random-draw.
- Additionally, there will be 20 other lucky random-draw winners that will each receive a gift package (Valued at $70) that contains the following:
- One PASK t-shirt hoody (pictured above), made right here in Prince Albert at North Star Screen Trophies and designed by Encore Graphics. The t-shirt has long sleeves, is soft and light weight, dark gray and have a hood;
- One day pass to a City of Prince Albert Facility (AJF, Frank Dunn Pool, Public Skating and the Kinsmen Water Park);
- A gift card for $25 from a Downtown Business;
How to enter:
- Make sure your purchase is eligible;
- Upload your receipt and details in an online form above.
- No receipt? Click here to enter by telling us about a great local customer experience.
- Click submit;
- That’s it!
Not eligible: Everyday consumable items including Groceries, Gas, Alcohol, Confectionary Items, Prescriptions, Lottery Tickets, Maintenance Contracts, Rental Agreements, Vehicle Repairs & Cigarettes;
Eligible: Gift type items from Convenience Stores, Gas Stations and Grocery Stores are eligible. Also personal (non-business) greetings in local media are eligible. Determination of eligible and non-eligible items not described here, shall be at the discretion of the Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the City of Prince Albert & PADBID.
Non-Purchase Entries: You may also enter the contest by telling us about a great local customer service experience you have had. (See form)
The Contest opens December 1st and runs till 11:59 p.m. on December 22, 2020.
The winners will be announced on Social Media at noon, December 23rd, 2020. Please have a look at the following Facebook pages where you will find the announcements:
Thank you for #shoplocalYPA