CALL FOR PROPOSALS
The PAACF has approximately $55,000 to award as grants. This may be awarded to a single recipient or as a number of smaller grants.
In addition, we are administering the granting for the United Way of Saskatoon (Prince Albert branch) for a similar amount.
There is ONE Application Form that covers both granting sources.
Preference will be given to innovative projects that benefit the community as a whole in the following areas:
- Children and Youth
- Family and Community
- Arts and Culture
- Health and Welfare
- Sports and Recreation
DEADLINE for Proposals is March 15, 2017. GRANTS will be AWARDED in JUNE, 2017.
Application Packages available at:
- City Clerk’s office – City Hall, 2nd Floor
- Conexus Credit Unions –28th St. West (2nd Ave)
- Website - www.pafoundation.ca
- or CLICK HERE
For further information, contact
- Marlaina Hauser, President, Board of Directors - 306-922-7777 Ext 224
- Marilyn Peterson, Executive-Director - 306-764–9108, email@example.com
PRINCE ALBERT & AREA COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
P.O. BOX 291, PRINCE ALBERT, SK S6V 5R5